Similarities between Movie Covers
So you are aware all of The Lord of the Rings films were released before Narnia
As seen in the photo, there is several similarities between the movie posters as seen at the theaters.
The Lion, The Witch, and The Wardrobe
- The three heroes Susan, Peter and Edmund are all small in the background in fighting position to the left, just like Boromir, Legolas, and Gimli on The Fellowship of the Ring poster.
- The White Witch is on the bottom charging forward pulled in a carriage by three polar bears; While nine ring wraiths are charging forward on their black horses.
- The White Witch, face turned is similar to Galadriel, the White Queen on The Fellowship of the Ring poster.
- A tall thin black cylindric object: The Lamp Post and Sauron's tower.
- Caspian, the heir to the throne, looks notably similar to Aragorn the heir to the throne of Gondor, in all of the covers in battle position.
- Peter and Susan are in the far left, a boy above the girl; while Aragorn and Arwen are on the far left, a man above the woman
- The mouse character, a small creature shrouded in darkness; while Gollum, also a small creature shrouded in darkness is shown on the cover
The Voyage of the Dawn Treader
- Upper far left is a magical being intitled "The White", Jadis and Gandalf
- Though I am not pointing Edmund's sword to Frodo's sword, both glow blue, however on the cover Edmund and Aragorn are both in fighting position
- I am not positive, but I believe that is an older Caspian who is directed toward Aragorn, both with long hair and a beard.