| Movie-based Information|
Tigers are the largest cat species on Earth. Presumably, it is the same for their counterparts on Narnia, with the exception of Aslan, whose size dwarfed every animal and human.
Two species of Tigers lived in Narnia, which was that of the Orange, and the White Tiger.
- Tigers are the third largest land carnivore on Earth.
Orange TigersEditOrange Tigers were part of the Old-Narnian Army during the Narnian Revolution, when Prince Caspian led them against his tyrant uncle Miraz.
One was shot down by an arrow when the Narnians were trying to get out of the castle.
They also fought in the Second Battle of Beruna.
Its most recognizable feature is a pattern of dark vertical stripes on reddish-orange fur, with a lighter underside. It has exceptionally stout teeth, and the canines are the longest among living felids.
White TigersEditA White Tiger is basically the same as an orange one, but is instead white with black stripes, and is a little bigger.
- White Tigers are never mentioned in the Narnia books. They were created strictly for the first movie, and are not seen again.
- The White Tiger is a recessive mutant of the Bengal tiger on Earth.
- One that had a single horn sticking out of its forehead.
- One other tiger had wings.
Both were seen in the White Witch's Courtyard, but were undoubtedly released by Aslan in time for the Battle of Beruna.