The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe Soundtrack features the music composed by Harry Gregson-Williams, for the Disney and Walden media film of The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe. It also contains a few tracks by other artists.
The Special Edition contains the CD plus a DVD with bonus items, including galleries of film stills and concept art, a featurette about the recordings of the score and a making-of featurette, and a segment on the CD Music Inspired by The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe.
- 1. The Blitz, 1940 - 2:32
- 2. Evacuating London - 3:38
- 3. The Wardrobe - 2:54
- 4. Lucy Meets Mr. Tumnus - 4:10
- 5. A Narnia Lullaby - 1:12
- 6. The White Witch - 5:30
- 7. From Western Woods to Beaversdam - 3:34
- 8. Father Christmas - 3:20
- 9. To Aslan's Camp - 3:12
- 10. Knighting Peter - 3:48
- 11. The Stone Table - 8:06
- 12. The Battle - 7:08
- 13. Only the Beginning of the Adventure - 5:32
- 14. Can't Take It In (Imogen Heap) - 4:42
- 15. Wunderkind (Alanis Morissette) - 5:19
- 16. Winter Light (Tim Finn) - 4:13
- 17. Where (Lisbeth Scott) - 1:54 (Soundtrack only)
- The lead singer of the music group Evanescence, Amy Lee claimed that she had been approached to write music for the film, both of which were rejected. However, the producers of the film stated that they had never approached Lee about penning music for the film, and that it was "news to them". No Evanescence music had ever been planned for the score of the film.
- The song Never Far Behind by Aly & AJ was written for the movie though was not included in it. They released the song instead on the the deluxe edition of their debt album Into the Rush.
- Music Inspired by The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe
- Prince Caspian (Soundtrack)
| "Could you believe me if I said I'd been right out of the world--outside this world--last summer?"|
This article is Out of Universe: it covers a subject that does not exist in the world of Narnia. (See the WikiNarnia Format for more information.)