- "Once a king or queen in Narnia, always a king or queen."
A Queen is the female ruler of an independent state or country.
Known Queens of Narnia in Chronological Order
- Helen (Wife of Frank I)
- Swanwhite I (She and all succeeding monarchs of Narnia also held the title "Emperor/Empress of the Lone Islands")
- Queen Susan the Gentle and Queen Lucy the Valiant (ruled jointly with their brothers, High King Peter the Magnificent and King Edmund the Just)
- Swanwhite II
- Caspian IX's Queen (mother of Caspian X)
- Prunaprismia (Wife of Miraz)
- Ramandu's Daughter (Wife of Caspian X)
- Lady of the Green Kirtle (queen of Underland)
- Aravis (Wife of Cor; queen of Archenland)
- Queen of Harfang (unnamed Giant)