| "Could you believe me if I said I'd been right out of the world--outside this world--last summer?"|
This article is Out of Universe: it covers a subject that does not exist in the world of Narnia. (See the WikiNarnia Format for more information.)
The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian game was an action-adventure, puzzle solving, video game based on the 2008 movie. The game was released on May 15, 2008, it is playable on Xbox 360, PS2, PS3, Wii, DS, and Microsoft Windows.
- Over 20 playable characters including non-human Narnians.
- The same drop-in/drop-out co-up mode from the first game returns, though players can also play online.
- A non-linear level structure enabling players to explore multiple paths in any order.
- The ability from the first game to team-up with characters to combine abilities.
Levels |- |
- Cair Paravel
- The Ruins at Cair Paravel
- Miraz's Castle
- The Seige of Miraz's Castle
- Aslan's How
- The Battlefields of Beruna